Nancy and Peter Meinig Family Investigator in the Life Sciences, Associate Professor
Recognition systems; animal communication; evolution of social behavior; cooperation; comparative methods; genetic basis of animal signals; population and comparative genomics; sensory systems; rodents; paper wasps.
In the news
- ‘Smartphone face’: why do some people look more modern than others?
- Klarman Fellow studies vocal learning in parrots
- Imaging captures social dynamics of 'pee-shy' mice
- Klarman Fellow tracks impact of social bonds on animal health
- Woody Harrelson Writes 'Wholesome' Poem for 'Adorable' Baby Doppelganger
- Looking for love, finding TNT
- Arts and Sciences welcomes eight new Klarman Fellows
- Scientists tackle breeding challenges of land mine-finding rats