Recent NBB Publications
- Thomas Seeley: Honey bee sociometry: tracking honey bee colonies and their nest contents from colony founding until death. Insectes Sociaux: 1-11.
- Thomas Seeley: The behavioral regulation of thirst, water collection and water storage in honey bee colonies. Journal of Experimental Biology 2016 219: 2156-2165; doi: 10.1242/jeb.139824
- Robert Raguso: Olfaction in context - sources of nuance in plant-pollinatorcommunication. COIS 2016, 15:53-60.
- Carl Hopkins: A new genus of electric fish from Gabon with two new species.
Click here for article.
- Robert Raguso: Disentangling visual and olfactory signals in mushroom-mimicking Dracula orchids using realistic three-dimensional printed flowers. New Phytologist.